Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sweet 16

So today was my 2nd pregnancy appointment! I'm 16 weeks along and feeling great. Was able to hear the heart beat for the second time. I was also lucky to hear the heart beat at only 10 1/2 weeks along, doctor says it's a strong little baby. He also said that it's an active little guffer, the doctor would be counting the heart beat and then the baby would move, and then i would laugh making it that much harder for the doctor to find the heart beat. I just thought it was so crazy that theres something living inside of me and moving around and i cant feel it yet! I'm so excited and cant wait to see what this little thing looks like. Next month i get to find out what it is, cant wait!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you have a blog. I loved hearing the heartbeat of my babes, the ultrasound is the coolest though! It's coming so soon, can you believe you are almost 1/2 way done. I hope you are still feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's so exciting! So soon and you'll feel the little movements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - It's good to see you blogging! I found you off of Laura's blog. Keep it up & and congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for followers!!!! I really new at this blogging thing! but thanks to nysha, she hooked me up! lol! dayne and i are sooo excited to find out what we are having.

    ReplyDelete