Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Term....."Nesting"

So the past two days, Dayne and I have been going to pre-natal classes!
I must say I am sooooo happy that we went! We still have 4 more sessions, and i've already learn so much. I honestly find it so amazing how labor works and how the baby knows when and how to turn so that it can make down the birthing canal correctly. Dayne's been very supportive. I'm sure every mom knows the term "nesting"....thats something I learn yesterday! Basically i've been nesting for about the last 2 months....i've cleaned my house I don't know how many times, and i've been down laundry like crazy! I guess nesting is something you do to pass the time before baby comes! Anyways...pregnancy is going great! Hard to believe that i only have about 8 more weeks! eeeekkk......

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I loved the 'nesting' time, I was a cleaning and organizing maniac! I wish I felt that way all the time...my house might actually be clean :) I'm so glad you are feeling good still. I can not wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete